"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Now that we have some pictures up on the screen lets discuss what Kylie's favorites are. Here is just a small list of what she likes the best:

Mom's food, anything that mom eats is best.
Dad's remote control, Kylie always wants that.
Kennedy's toys, no matter what they are she wants them.

She is getting around really well now and it is tiring chasing after her. It always amazes me how those little legs can get moving the way that they do.

Here are some more birthday pictures.
















No comments: