"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From Jail to breakout!

And I learned how to sit up and try to get out of "jail" over the summer too... this is how my Mommy started to find me each morning, now I just stand up and say "Da" and they come get me up. I am so close to walking now but my chubby little legs are a little wobbly yet.




Then when I learned how to stand Mommy made me a neat little table to play at with my block letters. This was fun too!!













1 comment:

robkroese said...

What a little cutie pie.

Yeah, I said it.