"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

August 28th my First Zoo Trip!

When we first got there I was so excited that I smiled so big my picture came out fuzzy!! I had the Jeep stroller but Kennedy is soooo tiny still that she didn't fit into her stroller very well. I am a nice girl so I shared, she used my Jeep and I used this little one that she has. I am much bigger than her and I can hold my head up way better than she can!










Then I got so tired that I feel asleep on Daddy's shoulder... time to go home!

No comments: