"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My First Whitecaps Game!!!

I got to meet all the mascots.. they were really nice!


So did Kennedy...



Ashley and Matt were there....






Jennifer and Zack brought Kennedy too... she had to take a bath in the sink! Perfect fit!!







Next year I can go to a big girl baseball game like Mommy and Daddy did this year! Here are some of their pictures. (8-11-2007)
They took a limo there.






Then they went to the Hard Rock Cafe!








No comments: