"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A little under the weather!

I have a very bad cold today so no fun time-pictures to update. Running nose and chest is rattly and I just feel icky! I'm a very grumpy girl and and want to cuddle with my Mommy and Daddy, watch cartoons, have my bottle and go to bed!!

Then to make things even more exciting I'm supposed to have shots tomorrow for my 1-year doctor appointment. No thank you! Well if I'm still sick then we can't do the shots, that doctor can look at me but the nurse said nope, I'm off the hook. So maybe some good came out of this.

Here is what I look like when I'm sad! Old picture but same expression!!



Good night!!

Kylie

No comments: