"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here;
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide."

Verrocchio's Angel

Verrocchio's Angel

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Bringing home Kylie Ann October 12, 2006

Sign up here

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

So Jennifer went and bought some pumpkins today and we took some pictures of them. Here is how cute I am with Kennedy. We both had on our "Overalls" for the occasion too. When Mommy gets the others from Jennifer's camera we can update them but here are a few.









Then later I was playing with mom's water bottle. That was fun. How do you like my new pony tail? My bangs are just long enough to go in my eyes but Mom is growing out my curls so this will have to do for now!






No comments: